Re: [squid-users] Strange and Weird configurations (Real: Load balancing)

From: Hasanen AL-Bana <hasanen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:29:21 +0300

I wrote a document explaining how to use several gateways belonging to
different ISPs with squid 2.7 using tcp_outgoing address , most of the
work is with Linux routing table , sorry I don't know much about how
to do this with Windows ,but you can take a look at the PDF file here
: http://www.snono-systems.com/files/squid-multiwan.pdf