[squid-users] Weebly doesn't work through Squid

From: Eric Vance <epvance_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:35:14 -0700

Hi All,

I just noticed that any site built using Weebly
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebly) doesn't work through Squid.
Here are a few examples:

http://www.weebly.com/
http://www.foundersatwork.com/
http://www.jobskenyahelp.com

Every site I've tried built using Weebly eventually returns a message like this:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.jobskenyahelp.com/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 199.34.228.100 Failed
The system returned:

    (145) Connection timed out
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Fri, 18 Feb 2011 03:30:05 GMT by ph (squid/2.7.STABLE9)

Does anyone have any ideas what's going on? I'm not even sure how to
start troubleshooting it. Maybe look at the header both before and
after squid and see what changed?

Thanks for any ideas or help!

Eric