[squid-users] Re: Squid DG Sandwich... Squid3 (auth) -> DansGuardian -> Squid3 (proxy)

From: bwright <bwright_at_hwahomewarranty.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:42:51 -0800 (PST)

I think your onto something with the swap!!!

Its a citrix vm.... and I took a look at the performance graph and the both
partitions were spiking (only 1 primary, 2nd is swap).

Me and 1 other IT guy were the only 2 connected so not much activity was
going on. I used the ubuntu default install for the partitions which may
have been a mistake, but I gave the machine 150GB hd (it used 2 GB for
swap), 4 GB Ram.

I can't help but think something in my config is causing this.... cause if I
use dansguardian -> squid3 it was working pretty well.

Anyways I'll take any advise and try some things and can report back with
some stats if it helps.

Thanks for reply so quick!!!