[squid-users] Squid - Read Error

From: Mohamed Adhil <adhilonline_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 21:05:11 -0800 (PST)

Dear ,   I am getting following error on my squid box   ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/ The following error was encountered: * Read Error The system returned: (104) Connection reset by peer An error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please retry your request. Your cache administrator is webmaster. I am not sure where to begin to look!  I've cleared the cache and reviewed the config file.  I am at a loss.  Nothing changed and it's been working for years! And one more thing, we can access other web sites. And some of the web sites I am getting this message after some time its working    Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for any help