Re: [squid-users] Squid with three isp

From: Senthilkumar <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:20:00 +0530

Amos Jeffries wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:41:20 +0530, Senthilkumar wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> We have a gateway machine which has three upstream isp and to make
>> clients use the particular isp we use advance routing based on the
>> source address. When we run squid on the same machine to log
>> websites all traffic passes through the single isp i.e. the isp which
>> is set as default gateway. We need all the users to pass through squid
>> and use different isp's as per source route.
>> Please share your views to achieve it.
>
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Strange/RotatingIPs
>
> Amos

Thank you very much Amos,

We have clients in 10.X.X and 172.16.1.X and 172.16.2.X series, we need
each client series would use single isp for upload and download.
whether the following configuration achieve it?

acl isp1 src 10.X.X
acl isp2 src 172.16.1.X
acl isp3 src 172,16.2.X

acl download method GET HEAD
acl upload method POST PUT

tcp_outgoing_address <isp1 ip> isp1 download upload
tcp_outgoing_address <isp2 ip> isp1 download upload
tcp_outgoing_address <isp3 ip> isp1 download upload

whether by setting tcp_outgoing_address whether upload and download
takes place through the source based routed isp or the default gateway isp?

Thank
Senthil