Re: [squid-users] Dedicate Bandwidth to IP Address

From: Eliezer <eliezer_at_ec.hadorhabaac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:35:04 +0200

well squid is not a QOS software and in this specific case you should do
it in squid with\and
your routing\networking system and not only on squid because most of
skype data
is going using other protocols then http using your squid server however
in many cases they are using also http\port 80.

Regards Eliezer