Re: [squid-users] Squid - Read Error

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:13:35 +1300

On 28/02/11 19:16, Mohamed Adhil wrote:
> Dear Amos,
>
> I changed negative_ttl setting
> is at "0 seconds".
>
> I did trace also( trace root is workig fine) but sitll i am getting same read
> error.

What I mean by packet trace is a complete record of the packets used
during one such broken transaction. Usually this is generated by tcpdump
with the -s0 option. Using that you will be able to see where the RST
came from and hopefully what was sent (or not sent) that caused it.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.5