Re: [squid-users] how i can filter and logging https connections on transparent squid

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:37:41 +1300

On 02/03/11 23:13, Ozan UÇAR wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using squid 2.7 stable9 proxy,running mode transparent on freebsd 7.2.
> I need logging and filtering https connections. I made the
> configurations below ;

You cannot.

The S in HTTPS stand for "Secure". It is designed to prevent traffic
becoming visible to man-in-middle attacks (aka "transparent proxy") and
third-party attackers (ie you the proxy admin).

Breaking into SSL requires client permission. You will need squid-3.1
ssl-bump feature and client browsers configured to properly use the
proxy as a forward-proxy.

Amos

--
Please be using