Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.1.8 and zero sized reply

From: Francesco <frantz_at_itcserra.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:14:13 +0100 (CET)

Hello Amos,

and thank you for the very very interesting reply!

Even though that website is not very standard, is there a way/patch to
permit squid regularly browse?
The problem, with these kind of sites, is that users complaint about the
fact, at their home, these websites are surfed well!

Thank you again,
Francesco