[squid-users] possible to deactivate pre-authentification on the Linux (or windows)- Please help

From: Sharik M <sharikonline_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friend,

Is it possible to deactivate pre-authentification on the Linux (or

Windows) side to avoid these messages ?

Becouse i am getting lot of erro in windows 2003 domain.

Hi,

When validating users on my Linux system against an ActiveDirectory,
the Windows event log are filled with messages like these (Windows
Event ID 675):

Pre-authentication failed:
User Name: linux$
User ID: KK\linux$
Service Name: krbtgt/KK.LOCAL
Pre-Authentication Type: 0x0
Failure Code: 0x19
Client Address: 1.2.3.4

(1.2.3.4 is the IP address of the Linux machine, LINUX the hostname of
the Linux machine).

The message above comes at every request from the Linux machine (every 5
minutes on this installation). If I am validating a user, the same
message is shown for the user like this (user name validated=test):

Pre-authentication failed:
User Name: test$
User ID: KK\test$
Service Name: krbtgt/KK.LOCAL
Pre-Authentication Type: 0x0
Failure Code: 0x19
Client Address: 1.2.3.4

Messages logged on behalf of a user may be disabled by deactivating
pre-authentification for each user. But I cannot find any place in
ActiveDirectory to disable it for the machine account.

What is missing ?