[squid-users] external_acl mysql

From: Osmany <osmany_at_oc.quimefa.cu>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:44:37 -0500

Greetings,

Ok. I'm sure this is something that has been asked many times but I
googled alot and there is no real documentation or a how to for this.
Basically I wan all my acls that are pointing to a straight forward text
file on my configuration to poin to a table in a mysql database that I
have. So for example I want all my blocked sites to be in a mysql table
so that I can use an external_acl helper. What I'm really having trouble
to find is a decent script in perl or python or whatever that does this.
Has anyone successfully done this?

thanks in advance