[squid-users] Block uncategorized HTTPS traffic

From: Luis Veana <luis.veana_at_bajacallcenters.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:12:53 -0800

Hi

Can SQUID 2.7 block HTTPS uncategorized traffic in any way?
I'm trying to block ULTRASURF usage in my callcenter.
These guys are freely browsing now, since one of them brought this file to
my network.
This software is exceptional by the way, there is no installation required,
it requires NO admin priviledges.
And it auto-configures the system to become a proxy using the 127.0.0.1:9666
address pushing the traffic through a SSL 443 conecction.
At least this is what I could see until now.

Any suggestions?

Luis Veana
IT MANAGER