Re: [squid-users] PROBLEM ACCESS JSP PAGE

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:35:34 +1300

 On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:47:33 -0500, Oscar Andrés Eraso Moncayo wrote:
> Hi,
> I´m using squid Version 3.1.8, and SLES 11 SP1, when i try to acces
> to http://www.minminas.gov.co, with proxy activated on web browser
> this shows the next message:
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> HTTP Status 500 -
>

> type Exception report
> message
> description The server encountered an internal error () that
> prevented it from fulfilling this request.
> exception
> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "41, 127"
> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
> java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)
> java.lang.Long.<init>(Unknown Source)
>

> com.j3.solutions.auditoria.FiltroMonitoreo.getOrigenAccesoPortal(FiltroMonitoreo.java:423)
>

> com.j3.solutions.auditoria.FiltroMonitoreo.doFilter(FiltroMonitoreo.java:121)
>
> note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the
> Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.
>

> Apache Tomcat/6.0.16
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> without proxy actived, the pages shows normal,
> I made a rule to move the page to DIRECT was not successful.
> I tried put in the squid.conf the next lines:
>
> hierarchy_stoplist jsp asp
> refresh_pattern .jsp 5 20% 20
> acl JSP_Pages urlpath_regex -i \.jsp$
> http_access allow JSP_Pages
> acl sitiosespeciales dstdomain .minminas.gov.co
> always_direct allow sitiosespeciales
>
> acl NoCacheURL dstdomain www.minminas.gov.co
> cache deny NoCacheURL
> I did not get good results .....

 The website is broken. This happens a lot, it is not Squid's fault the
 webmaster wrote some wrong code. Let them know.

 Also, DIRECT is not what you seem to think. It refers to how squid
 sources the file.
 ie go Squid->Internet (direct) instead of Squid->cache_peer->Internet
 (indirect / relay hop)

 Amos