[squid-users] squidguard

From: <childrenofchaos_at_freenet.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:35:37 +0100

Hello All,

i hope, this Mailing list can handle my Problem,

i installed squid 2.7 from apt and squidGuard (apt)

i setup squidGard as redirector with "url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard" and "url_rewrite_children 5"
Squid ist running with user and group "proxy"

I tested squidGuardin the interactive Mode
www.example.net 192.168.0.22 - -

and i get the Page which show the client, that he isn´t permitted to view this req. Page.

i did "chown proxy.proxy /var/lib/squidGuard/ -R"

but why does squid doesnt redirect the Client?

i do not post any configfiles, because i think all should be fine, because
squidguard is running and squid with the user proxy, and the interactive mode works with the Command successfully.

does someone had the same Issue in the past?

thanks for everyone´s help

---
Zeigen Sie uns Ihre beste Seite und gewinnen Sie ein iPad!
Machen Sie mit beim http://homepageaward.freenet.de/?pid=10111947032