[squid-users] Re: icap and https

From: arielf <arielf_at_il.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 07:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

Apparently the squid configuration is ok.

http_port 3128 ssl-bump key=server-key.pem cert=server-cert.pem
ssl_bump allow all

That is I tried a different 3rd party https site (my bank :) and everything
seems to work fine.
So the problem exists only when I try to use squid as proxy for my own
created https site which is run on a tomcat that I configured the security
for.

Could it be that squid works only with CA certified sites?