Re: AW: [squid-users] Fixed Auth for cache_peer for anonymous ssrs

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:04:20 +1300

On 18/03/11 02:05, Bleiker Gregory wrote:
> Hi Amos
>
> Thank you for your answer. You really mean 3.2? 3.1 seems the latest I can grab. Do you know of a 3.2. Windows binary?

Ah. No Sorry. Usable Squid-3 on Windows pretty much ends at the 3.0
experimental bundle Acme provide.

We have hit a few big problems building later releases. Some people have
managed to get 3.1 to build after some hacks, but even then report
mystery problems running it.

  If anyone is keen to assist tracking down these build issues I'm very
happy to pass over a todo list. We are concentrating on MinGW builds at
present. (Hint: Cygwin requires that someone to donate machine access to
the project build farm).

Amos

--
Please be using