Re: [squid-users] Squid in HA.

From: Edouard Zorrilla <ezorrilla_at_tsf.com.pe>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:23:45 -0700

My scenario is to use two Squids working as forwarding proxy : SquidA and
SquidB. If SquidA fails users should be switched to the SquidB.

If I decide to go with PAC files the workstation is the one that decide
where to go. My concern is, where should I store the PAC file so that It can
also be redundant let say saved in two places ?

Thanks.!.