Re: [squid-users] Writing squid's IP as a response header

From: Giles Coochey <giles_at_coochey.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:50:24 +0100

On 22/03/2011 16:40, N3O wrote:
> is it possible to get squid to write its IP as a response header?? i'm
> using a two node caching layer with a load balancer between them, and
> my idea is to confirm that both squids and if the load balancer is
> distributing requests.
>
> Any idea how to implement this on squid??
> Greetings
Can't you just check the squid logs to see they are both receiving and
processing requests??
I have a load balanced pair of squids, I know the load balancing is
working because I didn't set the acls right during initial set up and I
saw responses from different hostnames.

--
Best Regards,
Giles Coochey