Re: [squid-users] Blocking traffic from on spesific source only.

From: Pieter De Wit <pieter_at_insync.za.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 07:40:38 +1200

Hi Thomas,

With "router" - do you mean that is the IP the clients will hit the
squid with ? If so, there are two ways to do this. Since you are running
a transparent proxy, you will have some firewall rules port forwarding,
you could block them there. The other way is to make an ACL with src set
as the IP, then block it at the squid level. These blocks has to be
before any allow rules (or at least the allow rule for that IP)

Hope that helps.

Pieter