[squid-users] content logging

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:11:45 +0200

Hi!

For debugging of certain http clients I need to log the whole HTTP(S)
traffic passed through squid, i.e. complete HTTP request and the HTTP
response (all headers and bodies).

I read lots on the wiki and it seems like SslBump and DynamicSslCert
will help to break the SSL connection. But I did not found a feature in
Squid to log the content to a file. Is there such a feature in Squid?

If not, I guess I could use ICAP to forward the content to an ICAP
server. Does anybody know an ICAP server which just dumps the whole
content to disk?

Thanks
Klaus