RE: [squid-users] The system returned: (111) Connection refused

From: Kauffman, Derek E \(SA-1\) <Derek.Kauffman_at_drs-c3a.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:41:24 -0400

Yes I have been testing from my machine. I have IE setup with proxy and firefox not. Everything works on firefox and IE works correctly with DansGuardian, but for some reason like rush.com get that error below with the squid picture in it. If I take out proxy of IE and restart IE it works fine.

Derek E. Kauffman
Lead Network Administrator
Integrated Manufacturing Solutions

DRS Laurel Technologies