Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid Cache flush

From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler_at_artifact-software.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:56:08 -0400

Have you tested to see if any of these concerns are in fact something
that can happen.

It is my understanding that Squid will ask the app server if the content
is new or not and if the app server says that the text is new and the
photo is old, then squid will ask for a new copy of the test and show
the old photo.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/InnerWorkings#How_does_Squid_decide_when_to_refresh_a_cached_object.3F

Ron