[squid-users] Effort for port 3.1 to windows?

From: 叶雨飞 <sunyucong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:26:52 -0700

Hi there,

Is there any effort now to port 3.1 to windows?

I know there's one for 2.7, and be struggling to get it compile on
vs2010 and win7 sdk.

But it is so complicated and horribly broken by new CRT security
features (which can be fixed by adding some code) and Winsocks
changes. I managed to get one build, but all internal calls stuck with
WSAEWOULDBLOCK somehow.

I know windows is not popular these days, but I would really hope to
see a effort to get latest version run on windows.

Cheers.