Re: [squid-users] Re: Effort for port 3.1 to windows?

From: 叶雨飞 <sunyucong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:02:14 -0700

Well, thanks for the pointer, But as far as I can see there, it's a
installer, how did you generate the binary?

what I really hoping for, is to compile and run 3.1 normally on windows.
Well, 2.7 may cut it as well since I need mostly existing features,
but I can't get it compile correctly either. And current 2.7 windows
version requires to compile under vc6, is just impossible these days.

I'm surprised no one has been taking on squid on windows seriously (or
I didn't find it), but by far, most proxy software I tried on windows
have different problem, while squid is the best atm I think.

Cheers.