[squid-users] Two extenral acl helpers

From: Rafal Zawierta <zawierta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:42:51 +0200

Hello,

Is it allowed to implement in Squid3 two helpers?

1. I need to authenticate users via squid_kerb_auth
2. I need to check if user is in AD group -> squid_kerb_ldap
3. I need to chech, if user is on my local database (has performed
some action on server) - I'll write my own simple helper.

Is it possible to use both (2) and (3) so:

If user is not in AD - deny http
If user is in AD but my_helper returns Err - deny http with my own page
If squid_kerb_ldap AND my_helper is OK - allow http traffic.

Regards
Rafal