Re: [squid-users] I would like to use Squid for caching but it is imperative that all files be cached.

From: Sheridan \ <dan_at_web-mail.eclipse.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 21:05:04 +0100

Thanks for your reply again Amos,
I am familiar with wget and curl for fetching headers and files. I think
I can come up with a solution using either wget or curl to create a
static cache. I will write a simple server application to serve the
snapshot of the headers and content. The simple server could fetch files
not in the cache as requested. I could redirect traffic to the simple
server using iptables.
Cheers,
Dan