Re: [squid-users] Filtering based on content size.

From: Supratik Goswami <supratik.goswami_at_webyog.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:26:22 +0530

@Amos

Thanks for your reply.

Currently I am using acl to filter file extension .exe, .iso, .zip and
using with tcp_outgoing_address
I am able to change the source IP and it is working fine with source
based routing.

I want to filter by size (Ex. 15MB) which I am unable to do it using
ACL. On the other hand
reply_body_max_size does filtering based on size but I am not able to
use it as per my
requirement.

Is it a limitation of Squid ?

Please let me know if there is any way to resolve this issue.

Regards

Supratik