[squid-users] deny_info page with passing login

From: Rafal Zawierta <zawierta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:27:45 +0200

Hi again :)

I try to redirect denied users (by my own external acl helper) to my
custom page.
I use kerb_auth so I pass to my helper variable %LOGIN

external_acl_type testacl %LOGIN /tmp/login.sh (login.sh will return
OK or Err - it works).

Now - in case of 'Err' i have to redirect my client to web page with message:

Hello %LOGIN. You are denied.
(In fact page will be in php with connection to sql, but idea is the same).

Now - when I try to use some variables from squid doc i get:

deny_info http://proxy.domain.local/index.php?login=%a test1
but in URL in browser I have "index.php?login=0x0.000000110cb68p-1022"
- so, it is not my login.

Is it possible to pass login the same way as it is passed to external
acl helper?

And - also important - is it possible to use POST method insteat GET
with deny_info.

Or maybe (it will simplify all) - is it some method to get %LOGIN from
headers sent by browser (as it was said before - I use
squid_kerb_auth). In such case I don't need to pass anything special
with deny_info.

Regards