Re: [squid-users] Squid with download manager

From: Mohsen Saeedi <mohsen.saeedi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 02:44:02 +0430

Hi
another problem is when some users try to download file without
download manager application. they rate is very slow. for example with
download manager you can download about 120KB/s and without it speed
reduce to 10KB/s. how can i configure squid to solve this problem?
Thanks

--
Seyyed Mohsen Saeedi
سید محسن سعیدی