Re: [squid-users] How to clear Squid Cache?

From: Henry Yuan <forwardmy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:12:24 -0500

I was trying to test whether Squid 3.1 forwards the same request to
the server multiple times when it does not have a local copy of the
content. This test requires manually clear the cache. Btw, the results
shows that Squid did forward the same request to the server multiple
times...which is not very good...