[squid-users] Help Squid

From: Luiz Gomes <gomes.lufer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 18:15:09 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the squid.conf file.

If i open an ssh tunnel for http_proxy Squid blocks all the content I
have set, that's GREAT!

ssh user_at_remote.server -L 3128

setting the browser with HTTP proxy: localhost port: 3128

Nice, I have acl and http_allow/deny working fine!!!

Somehow if I open an ssh tunnel with socks v5 SQUID doesn't block the content.

ssh user_at_remote.server -D 3128

setting the browser with socks proxy: localhost port: 3128

It's not controlling the rules...

I need help to block this open relay with socks v5.

Thanks in advance.