Re: [squid-users] Squid - Dual WAN Links

From: Pieter De Wit <pieter_at_insync.za.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 06:11:06 +1200

Hi John,

I have done this before with 3 DSL links. I personally would leave squid
out of the picture and configure the OS to do this. Once that is
working, there are a few tricks to get Squid to load balance the
traffic. It's not really the scope of this list to cover it.

Amos - I am wondering if it won't be useful to put a little page up on
the wiki for this ? I see the question pops up quite often ?

Cheers,

Pieter