Re: [squid-users] [Help] Reverse Proxy: suspend bulk requests for invalid urls

From: Le Trung Kien <kienlt_at_vietnamnet.vn>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:10:07 +0700

I realized that the server reply both 403 and 404.
About 404, but I don't know how to cache 404 File Not Found reply from
original servers, should I add a default error page on web application
for invalid URLs ?
I tested and saw that cache misses on those URLs because we don't have
a default error page now :

404 TCP_MISS:FIRST_UP_PARENT

Kien Le