Re: [squid-users] icap service error message?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:51:27 +1200

 On Sun, 15 May 2011 09:58:45 -0400, Farokh Irani wrote:
> I'm trying to use a custom error message for an icap service, but I
> can't seem to get it to work. Here's what I have in my squid.conf:
>
> icap_enable on
> icap_io_timeout 30 minutes
> icap_preview_enable off
> icap_send_client_ip on
> icap_service service_req reqmod_precache bypass=off
> icap://127.0.0.1:1344/dlp
> adaptation_access service_req deny revol_cc_ok
> adaptation_access service_req allow all
> error_directory /usr/share/squid3/errors/English
> deny_info dlp_err.html service_req
>

> I added dlp_err.html to the /usr/share/squid3/errors/English
> directory.
>
> Any ideas on why it doesn't send the dlp_err.html file when the icap
> service returns a 403 error?

 "service_req" is not an ACl name. deny_info is linked to ACL names and
 only has effect when a access deny happens due to that ACL.

 You may strike it very lucky and get http_reply_access to work with a
 http_status ACL. I'm not able to see anywhere where the reply access is
 tested for adaptation REQMOD though.

 Amos