[squid-users] RE: problem with 1 site?

From: Brian Tuley <btuley_at_midcoconnections.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:44:43 -0500

I have an update on this...

It appears that Firefox as a browser works just fine. The problem only manifests itself on IE (both XP & Win7 experience the same problem).

Is there something that causes IE to behave strangely on some sites when going through squid? Are there IE incompatibilities under some circumstances? Any settings to improve this?
When not using squid, it works fine. After a click or 2 it literally takes 30sec to a minute to pull up a page on this 1 site.

Thanks
-Brian