Re: [squid-users] Bad Amount of File Descriptors

From: gaël therond <gael.therond_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 11:52:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Amos

First of all, thanks for your support.

Secondly, That a good news about the re-compilation not needed anymore ;)

Finally, I have had the following instruction on my SQUID init's script:

ulimit -HS 256000

but unfortunatly, I still not able to see a value bigger than 1024 on the SQUID starting logs, is that normal?

I think it because I don't have any warning regarding the FD on my logs.

Many thanks.