[squid-users] Custom pages with translation

From: E.S. Rosenberg <esr+squid_at_g.jct.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 14:29:11 +0300

Hi all,
We would like to create a few cutom errors and have them exist in the
most common languages on our campus, I added the custom page to the
templates folder, and I added a custom page to one of the languages,
however when I browse with auto negotiate set to the language I still
just get the English message instead of the language's message (and
the localized version is 100% different since we translated it
completely).
Is there some other step that I missed here?
Thanks,
Eli