[squid-users] squid owa Exchange 2010 / slow load

From: Koopmann, Jan-Peter <Jan-Peter.Koopmann_at_seceidos.de>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 13:04:38 +0200

Hi,

this topic came up here quite a while ago however without really finding a
solution. We configured a squid reverse proxy for Exchange 2010 (owa,
active-sync etc.). All is working quite well with a small exception: The
first load of owa takes 2-3 minutes. According to firebug the time is
spend in uglobal.js (> 2m). Once all is loaded things seem to work just
fine. This happens with every browser I tested (IE, Firefox, Safari,
Chrome) at least once during the initial load of the page. If you kill the
browser and restart OWA things are ok. This does NOT happen if I address
the Exchange server OWA in question directly, at least I was not able to
reproduce it.

Any idea where/how to look? cache.log does not say anything regarding this.

Kind regards,
   JP

--
Seceidos GmbH&Co. KG    | Tel: +49 (6151) 66843-43
Pfarrer-Staiger-Str. 39 | Fax: +49 (6151) 66843-52