Re: [squid-users] Re: problems squid_kerb_auth

From: spiderslack <spiderslack_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 17:52:13 -0400

Hi,

For the log can not see any connection against the Active Directory on
port 88 (kerberos, right). Attached is the. pcap. I did the
configuration of firefox as below

firefox set variables as follows:

network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris=vialactea.corp
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris= vialactea.corp

where vialactea.corp is the domain of the Active Directory. I tried in
IE but he keeps asking for login and password infinitely

Regards