[squid-users] Is it possible to disable parent proxy for specified traffic (ftp)

From: Rafal Zawierta <zawierta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:45:01 +0200

Hello,

I have (almost) running environment with squid3 and havp as parent to
it. It works fine as long as user will use only http and https
protocol. But sometimes there is url on website
ftp://ftp.debian.org/file.iso (whatever) - with ftp protocol. Such ftp
traffic will not be passed by havp in my configuration, so I'm
wondering if it'll be possible to send ftp traffic directly to web
without sending it to parent proxy.

Regards
Rafal