[squid-users] www.geelongadvertiser.com.au

From: Tim Boughen <Tim.Boughen_at_tollgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:47:53 +1000

I have installed and configured Squid (2.7 and 3.0).

Default settings in place except for ACL to allow access for local network.

Squid is working 99.99% with the exception of a few sites, including http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/

I get some header banner being displayed, and nothing else. Eventually after 10 minutes, the page is displayed

I am currently in Solomon Islands, and not sure if it is due to the location.

I am interested if other users of Squid experience the same issue with this site, or do I need to further configure squid.conf

Cheers