Re: [squid-users] trouble with www address not resolving

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ec.hadorhabaac.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 07:37:07 +0300

The answer is to disable IPV6 on squid and on the linux machine and
software.

but we do not know that this is the case..

do you have a local DNS server on the machine for caching and forwarding?

you can setup on the squid to use the local dns server and on the dns
server setup specific forwarding zone for this domain NS

this will result a much more efficient way to get it done and to make
your system more reliable by any case.

Regards

Eliezer