[squid-users] wtf

From: MrNicholsB <mrnicholsb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:47:07 -0700

squid is caching but refuses to serve cached content to my peers, its =
a small home network and I need to get an estimate for, something that =
will likely take about an hour or two worth of work, to get my squid working
properly, its quite frustrating to see squids cache growing and 1gig memory
consumption, downloading http content like updates and game patches yet not
being served that cached content. its like a carrot dangling on a stick, and
I just apparently cant seem to get it.