[squid-users] WWW-Authenticate header

From: Mike Bordignon \(GMI\) <mike_at_gmi.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:38:05 +1200

Hello

I'm trying to proxy access to a .Net Web application which requires IWA
(Integrated Windows Authentication). From what I understand the server
replies with a WWW-Authenticate header. Squid doesn't appear to be
passing through the Authentication headers to the browser.

I'm using Squid 3.1.6 on Debian Squeeze. I have read that certain
versions of Squid don't fully support the HTTP/1.1 features necessary to
perform NTLM/Negotiate auth. I have tried the pipeline_prefetch off
option with no luck. The proxy is not operating in transparent mode.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Mike