Re: [squid-users] Strange logging problem.

From: Farokh Irani <farokh_at_itouchpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:24:49 -0400

Hmm. I set it up that was a while ago and never had a problem (this was
with 3.1.6), and as I said, if I do a squid3 -k reconfigure, both sets
of things get written to the log file for some period of time. I haven't
had a chance to dig too far into it to determine when it stops logging.
I'll take a look at it tomorrow to see if I can get any further details.

(by the way, replies sent directly to you got rejected by your mail service)

--
Farokh Irani
farokh_at_itouchpoint.com