[squid-users] How to apply youtube patch?

From: Ghassan Gharabli <sounarose_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:04:46 +0300

Hello,

I was wondering If there might be a way to install DIFF FILE for
Youtube on Windows with SQUID 2.7Stable8!

Im using this version from http://www.serassio.it/SquidNT.htm

Also , if there is no way to install it on Windows then there might be
another trick to install 2 instances of Squid on the same OS but is
there any steps to follow please as step by step?

BTW , Caching Youtube videos are working well when I use
minimum_object_size 512 bytes .. the bad thing in it , it ignores
everything less than 512 bytes .. any idea please?

Thank you