RE: [squid-users] SSLBump and intermedia CA Certificate.

From: Ming Fu <Ming.Fu_at_watchguard.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:37:35 +0000

I am also interested in understanding the issue.

Can squid send the certificate chain as a part of the negotiation? Apache is able to do that, so I think the underlining openssl is not the problem. This may require new configure option in the ssl_bump to tell squid where the certificate chain file is.

Ming