[squid-users] What's the easiest way to allow direct HTTPS connection in Intercept mode?

From: kkk kkk <fafafa888_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 03:52:48 -0400

Hi all,

I know the SSL issue has been beaten to death

I'm using DNS redirect to force my clients to use my intercept proxy.
As we all know, intercepting HTTPS connection is not possible unless I
provide a fake certificate. What I want to achieve here is to allow
all HTTPS requests connect directly to the source server, thus
bypassing Squid:

HTTP connection > Proxy by Squid
HTTPS connection > Bypass Squid and connect directly

I spent the past few days goolging and trying different methods but
none worked so far. I read about SSL tunneling using the CONNECT
method but couldn't find any more information on it.

Any takes on how to do this?