Re: [squid-users] Squid SDK

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:30:12 +1200

 On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:12:32 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> I know it, and compiled it, But can i get hook or i must hack it for
> syscall? i need to on demand delete Object from cache same PURGE, But
> want to use it in my code.
> After it, I need to Push to cache in my code.
> Can you get me name of those func instead of hack?

 There is no SDK. No syscalls. No API to embed squid into other
 software. Squid *is* the top level software.

 To perform cache object erasures use HTTP protocol to send PURGE
 requests. Or use HTCP protocol to send CLR request packets.

 Since you seem to say that PURGE does not work for you, you may want to
 look at HTCP CLR. But both have almost the same operation.

 It sounds like you are attempting to write some form of external
 manipulator for the Squid disk storage. Yes?
  before we go into details for help ... Why? What end goal will this
 achieve for you?

 Amos