Re: [squid-users] Squid SDK

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:40:51 +1200

On 28/06/11 16:21, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We must write a program that along with normal tasks, it had do a
> variety of jobs,But i need to PURGE and insert cache.

Filling a glass of water is what I would call a "normal task". It does
not involve doing anything with a Squid cache. I know you are meaning
something entirely different.

So I repeat my question:
   What are these "normal tasks" and "variety of jobs"? and how will
they benefit from playing with the objects stored by Squid?

> So, we decided code PURGE and insert that our program doesn't depend on
> other program same as squidclient.

Fine. *If* that is the appropriate way to do one of the not-mentioned
tasks or jobs you are wanting.

The closest thing to an "API" is the request text structure defined in
RFC 2616. You are likely to find libraries for whatever language you are
using that can generate and send HTTP requests as needed.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.9 and 3.1.12.3